- Sistahs in Law Conference – “Know Your Value”
- Leadership Workshop TCDSB- Effective Communication – Grades 6-8
- Toronto Community Housing Corporation/Ryerson university Tri-Mentoring Progam
- Parent Engagement Workshops TDSB – “Stress Management”
- June 11/11 – City of Toronto parks and Recreation- East York Civic Center “Managing stress and Anxiety in the Workplace” Staff Development
- ongoing through the summer- Guest Facilitator-Young Men’ s Parenting Group, Yorktown Child and Family Services-Jane Street Hub
- TOESL (we.will.now)-Professional Development work ”Effective Communication and Intercultural Barriers”
CA Consultants Workshops
Mental Health and Wellness
Ensuring to give you the tools needed to take control of your mental clarity and focus on healing your self.
Personal and Professional Development
Are you reaching your true potential? Want to figure what more you can do to make yourself stand out? There will be answers to these questions and more during this session where you gain the confidence and resources you need.
How can we maintain an attitude that promotes a positive and healthy goal setting. This starts in allowing you to understand the power behind becoming setting milestones. It also equips you with the knowledge to reach them.